Ayurveda literally means
"the science of life."
Experience the incredible healing power of traditional and natural medicines
We grow and harvest our own herbs in the most pristine region of India & develop unique, effective and safe herbal products..
Whole Turmeric Extract
Turmeric is one of the many spices used in India. It is a herb that belongs to the ginger family and is cultivated mainly in Asia. Speaking of medicinal value, turmeric possesses a number of pharmacological properties: anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antioxidant, antispasmodic, antiseptic, anti-allergic, anti-tumour, digestive, stimulant etc. So what imparts medicinal properties to turmeric? The principal fractions of turmeric with medicinal value are:
- Curcuminoids: These are a group of antioxidants that impart the characteristic golden yellow color
- Turmeric oil: This fraction contains a number of compounds that impart aroma to the spice. Turmeric oil is lost in turmeric powder and curcumin extracts we take.
Apparently 20 molecules in turmeric have antibiotic property, 14 have anti-cancer, 12 are said to have anti-tumour, 12 anti-inflammatory and 10 of them are antioxidants. In past two decades, all the research,trials and focus is on Curcuminoid fractions of the turmeric which have anti-cancer properties but other fractions such as turmerin,turmerones and polysaccharides also contain great therapeutic values. Therefore, our proprietary whole turmeric extract is much more potent and beneficial as it provides all the benefits of turmeric in concentrated form. Our in-house formulation is water soluble which makes it unique and easy to take.
Herbal Mouth wash
This all-natural herbal mouthwash Ultra-Natural not only gives you that fresh and clean feeling you want from a mouthwash, its ingredients also have the minerals and antibacterial properties your teeth and gums need. It is the mixture of filtered water and Super-critical extracts of clove and herbs prepared by the greener and non-thermal process which helps in retaining the natural properties of herbs. Ultra-Natural contains:
- Super-critical Extracts of herbs
- No Alcohol
- No Colour
- No Synthetic Chemical
- No process residue
HoneyGet that all the time
- A Natural Sweetener, Antioxidant
- Digests fat stored in body, Natural Antiseptic
- Energy Sourcer for body, Source of Vitamins and Minerals
- Maintains blood sugar levels, muscle recuperation, and glycogen restoration after a workout
Honey Cough Lozenges
Our honey lozenges are made by a proprietary formulation of honey with rare blend of supercritical extracts of spices and herbs containing natural medicinal effects for curing coughing, hacking, sniffling and sneezing. In a recent study, honeys high in antioxidants were shown to be more effective at soothing coughs than cough medicine. They’re also a lot safer than other lozenges as they don’t contain any chemical ingredients, many of which have limited or no research on their safety once consumed.
- The only lozenge that is made almost entirely from honey – even other ‘honey’ lozenges contain sugar or artificial ingredients as their first ingredient
- High in antioxidants
- High in natural antibacterial activity and oligosaccharides
- Made with a proprietary formulation of honey and supercritical CO2 extracts of spices and herbs
Bee pollen is the food of the young bee and it is approximately 40% protein. It is considered one of nature's most completely nourishing foods. It contains nearly all nutrients required by humans. About half of its protein is in the form of free amino acids that are ready to be used directly by the body.
Bee pollen contains all the essential components of life. Bee pollen corrects the deficient or unbalanced nutritioncommon in the customs of our present-day civilization of consuming incomplete foods, often with added chemical ingredients, which expose us to physiological problems as various as they are numerous.
Bee Propolis or bee glue is a resinous mixture that honey bees produce by mixing saliva and beeswax with exudate gathered from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources. It is used as a sealant for unwanted open spaces in the hive. Propolis contains as many as 300 active compounds. These components were found to fight cancer in a variety of ways including:
- Preventing the growth of new blood vessels to feed cancer cells (anti-angiogenesis)
- Preventing the spread or metastasis of cancer from one organ to another
- Halting cancer cell division
- Inducing apoptosis or programmed cell death
In addition, propolis was found to mitigate the side effects or toxicity of chemotherapy drugs used in the treatment of cancer.